Monday, October 20, 2008

Kappa gals




















































Well i think it's time to update my blog. I'm going to try and write more than once every couple months :) 

I have to tell you how awesome of a "job" i have. I get to hang out as an advisor/Mom with 45 darling girls who are part of the Kappa LDS sorority up at the University of Utah. 


We started off the year with Rush, our theme was "Kappa fever, Catch it." We've done powder puff (girls football), a murder mystery dinner in a "haunted house" downtown SLC. We are going to have a masquerade ball and a monster mash with a group of special needs kids. 

There is so much more to Kappa, but this is just a little treat in my life and i wanted to share a piece of it with you. 


2 comments:

Meagan said...

Sounds like you are having a lot of fun with the Kappa girls! Love the pics...especially the one of you with Ash. :)

Elaine Pettit said...

Hey Mom...I think it's time for a blog update....love ya EP